Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Trumpublican Blind Love

 Is Trumpublican blind mad love for Donald Trump any good for Donald Trump? When they accept and believe every little thing that the man says, doesn't that give him total dominance over them, his followers? 


I loved, respected and admired my Father. Yet, in second grade when he told me that I couldn't hang with a certain friend, I told him, "No one can tell me who my friends are!"


Dad was right about many many lessons in my life. He was wrong about that one. That friend remained my good friend all throughout high school.  


I am thankful that my Father taught me how to not only stand up for myself, but to think for myself. 


I'll be damned if any politician would constantly demand what for me to say or think! Especially, Donald f-in Trump. 


It's been said that absolute power corrupts absolutely. And blind faith in this absolute power leads to propaganda. 


Why not? Conformity leads to a more aligned powerbase. All for one and one for all. E pluribus unum. 


Donald Trump is 78 years old. He is not the Donald Trump that he was 8 or 9 years ago. All you have to do is actually listen to him. He forgets names, rambles on into unknown regions. He says it's part of the plan.


But is it?


If he's this bad now...how bad could he get 2-3 years down down the road?


Is blindly agreeing with Trump about pets being eaten, now, going to help Trump actually lead you in the future? 


He could get us into wars. Civil wars. And y'all would go gently into the night. 


I'm not a Trumpublican. I never will be. So take what I say with a grain of salt. 

I guess you have to ask yourself, are you still willing to take part in the Second Insurrection  for this man? This Trump, right now?

Would it make America any better?

Your choice. Just giving you something to think about.

But, do you really want to mess with that bear?

Because, as Ronald Reagan once said, "Shouldn't you be as strong as the bear, if there's a bear?"






No comments: