Monday, April 14, 2008

Somedaysong#8:Rage Against The Den Of Thieves

I've been marginalized out of existence/

no one gives a shit about the weak and the helpless/

never mind the rebellion/there is nomore resistance/

got a new cell phone/unlimited text message/



you've turned my house into



a den of thieves



pollute your minds

pollute your marriage

nothing is clean

unless the air is


my food is poison

my water is poison

my love is poison

my lust is poison

my yard is poison

my house is poison

you have turned my house into a

Den Of Thieves

God Bless America

American Idol

American flags

All made in China

suicide watch

on the Teflon can

all my Twinkies

are filled with Spam

zig zag sawdust

cemetery teams

inject yourself

with the American dream

U.S.A. u.h.f.

plasma Tv

High in depth

you've turned my house

into Den Of Thieves

No comments: